If you're like me then you're always on the go and looking for ways to get more done in a shorter amount of time. It's no different when it comes to home renovation and improvement. Spring is one of the best times to get your home improvement project completed, especially if you're planning on hosting get togethers for the summer. Life is already busy and getting your home improvement done as quickly as possible will ensure that you don't need to spend too much time or money on your project and you will get to enjoy the results a lot sooner. Here are 5 useful home improvement Apps, from 3-D room design to picking out floor types.
1. Houzz: Houzz offers you unlimited home design ideas by including photos, idea books, home design advice, products used in the pictures you're viewing, and more. It's your one stop shop for truly getting the help you need with starting your home improvement or renovation project. Houzz allows you to create your own idea books to save useful information and pictures to, as well as share them with others.
2. Homestyler: Homestyler allows you to virtually design a 3-D room from scratch. You can upload a photo of an empty room or build one up within the app. It provides you with a catalog of pieces to fill the room and you can choose from the brands you like. Start designing your dream room right away!
3. Mercier: Do you love wood floors but don't know what style or type you want? Mercier offers a selection of the best North American wood types, natural or stained according to your preferences...species, stain, gloss level, width, grade... design your floor the way you want it.
4. DIY Watch: Who doesn't love the DIY network. This app keeps you up to date on all the projects and shows they cover on the network whenever you want. Search for a specific episode or clip to keep your home improvement ideas and renovations fresh and modern.
5. HGTV Watch: Like the DIY network, HGTV also gives you great renovating ideas. However, this app also has short clips targeting specific topics like working with "new" neutrals and how to make a drift wood coffee table.
Home improvement and renovating is a fun and exciting experience. Yet we all know that it can take longer than anticipated. Use these apps to get the planning process down and figure out exactly what you need to do get your renovation project underway and completed on time so you can start enjoying it. Have fun with your home improvement!
There are some people who have not purchased homes because they are un
"Without question, I would recommend Heidi Jessup to anyone looking to buy or sell a home. She is knowledgeable, always accessible, and completely committed to making her clients happy. Heidi understands that selling a house is a stressful process. By communicating effectively throughout the entire process and advising on the pros/cons of each step -- never over promising or under delivering -- she earned my complete trust. If you want someone who will work for you and not just a commission be sure to call Heidi. "